Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Character Pumpkins

From Harry Potter to.....
Chrysanthemun and Junie B. Jones
Frog from Frog and Toad

Humpty Dumpty and Sister Bear


The Raccoon from the Kissing Hand and Henny Penny



Green Eggs and Ham


This project turned out awesome! Other classrooms have been touring our hallway to check them out. Great Job!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Hi Ms.Brown-
All of the character pumpkins look really good. I hope all of the kids are enjoying seeing them.
Tonya Forrester (Ryan's mom)

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. Brown's class!
You kids are super creative. Great job on the character pumpkins.
Lorilei Swanson

Janae Brown said...

Thanks to the both of you! The kids and parents did a fabulous job on their pumpkins. It was awesome watching how proud they were as they brought them into the room. We enjoyed them and the other grades toured our hallway to see them. So....we got to "show off."

Anonymous said...

Great pumpkins!!!! I loved the idea of using the books for the pumpkin decoration. You all are so creative. Ms. Brown is a friend of mine and I was in your classroom today. I enjoyed seeing all your work and learning about KWL today. Keep up the good work, kids.

Stacey Moore said...

loves these!! we are also doing this at our school!! my son has decided to decorate his as wilbur from charlotte's web!